Friday 3 November 2017

Just seeing if I can post some video

I took a video of the front yard. The maximum file size is 100mB, so I broke the video into three sections. First go at a video, if this works ok I'll do a few more.

The front garden was fairly formal. The larger shrubs and the trees were already there and I'm working on filling all the spaces with flowers and herbs. The daffodils have been and gone, and the cornflowers are yet to appear, there is generally something in flower even if it's just the daisy bushes and a bright yellow buttercup shrub down the side.

Part 1

 

Part 2


Part 3



 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like paradise. Loved hearing your voice too. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to not film after getting puffed ! {{{hugs}}} to you too :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou, I envy your lavender garden :-)

      Delete
  3. Looks fantastic! Living the dream 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to come down and stay anytime :-)

      Delete
  4. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I can find from this end, is there an unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of any of the emails ?

      Delete